Church History

 
Ministers
Revd    Rowland Goodwin  1956-1960          Revd   Cedric Arnold           1960-1966
Revd  Ramset Moore          1966-1971          Revd Ian Cramb                  1971-1979
Revd Michael Pullan           1979-1987           Revd Frieder  Kreshnak     1987- 1995
Revd Richard Gillion           1995- 2006           Revd Ann Owen                  2006-2015
Revd Pearl Luxon                2015-to 2020        Revd   David Alderman     2020- to 2021
Revd  Samuel Uwimana   2021- to date
 
The Church started holding services in February1957, using rooms in Baugh Farm.
1957 the Circuit bought three & a half acres of land from the builder Mr Rolls to construct the church buildings.
The foundation stone was laid on the 5 July 1956. In 1960 the Church was opened for services